When I first signed up for an Instagram account, I had no idea how much of an effect it would have on my business! For some of you, 500 followers doesn’t seem like a lot, but to me it’s a big deal. Often times I doubt myself and the work I create. But my dedicated followers constantly remind me that I’m doing something right! I’ve gained new friends and clients through this avenue of social media, and now it’s time to give back.
To celebrate and say thank you, I’m holding a contest. One of you will win a complimentary couple’s session, which will be drawn on September 1st – exactly 2 weeks from today.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Head over to my Instagram page by clicking here.
2. Make sure you’re an Instagram follower.
3. Take a selfie of you and your significant other, and post it. (If you don’t have a “selfie” any photo of the pair of you will be sufficient).
4. In the comments under your photo, mention the contest and include my handle @nathanw_photo, as well as the hashtag #nathanwalkergiveaway
Please note: The contest is open to everyone, married or unmarried. The session cannot be substituted for any other type of portrait session (ie. family, glam, wedding etc), and has no cash value. The shoot can either take place in Edmonton, AB, or I can come to you in your home city. Travel costs and accommodations must be covered by the winning couple.
UPDATE: Just a few friendly reminders to all those entering my giveaway contest.
1. You MUST be a follower. A “like” won’t show up in the feed.
2. Both my handle (@nathanw_photo) and the hashtag (#nathanwalkergiveaway) MUST be in the photo you post, otherwise it won’t show up in the feed, and your entry will not count.
3. Please only post ONE photo. This goes for hashtagging and/or mentioning old photos in your feed. Multiple entries will be disqualified. If you have entered more than once, please delete the comments/photos/hashtags etc. from the multiple entries, in order to re-qualify.
4. In order for your entry to count and show up in my feed, I need to follow you as well. I’ve sent requests to all new followers, so be sure to accept me ;)
So thanks again for all your follows, likes, and double-taps. It means the world to me, and I am so grateful. I can’t wait to choose a winner!